We LOVE embroidery here at Gingiber! If you've never done embroidery before, this is the perfect place to start. In this class taught by Stacie Bloomfield, we will walk you through everything you need to know to get started. You'll also receive free downloads for the printed pattern and color guide for this "Easy to Be Kind" sampler.
Here's what we'll cover:
- What materials you need.
- How to transfer a printed pattern onto your fabric
- How to mount your fabric into the embroidery hoop
- How to thread your needle
- How to do the following stitches:
- Back Stitch
- Fly Stitch
- Satin Stitch
- French Knot
- And finally, how to finish your hoop for display
By the end of the class, you will feel so comfortable with embroidery that you'll be ready to stitch up just about anything!
Materials are not included in this class, so you will need to gather your own supplies! You will receive a complete supply list when the class launches in April. If you'd like to purchase a full supply kit that we can ship directly to you, click HERE!