Terms and Services
Terms of Service & Refund Policy
Welcome! Here's everything you need to know about "Learn With Stacie Bloomfield".
CONTENT: All content (videos, workbooks, course written content, audio, and otherwise) is the sole property of Stacie Bloomfield. Students enrolled in any course or membership (free or paid) may view, print, download, and consume content. This content may not be shared with outside parties. If you share it with outside parties you will be immediately removed from the course and we will pursue possible further legal action.
COURSEWORK: I've spent a lot of time creating workbooks, resource lists, and printables included in the content you are consuming. I've created them to help you grow, and I want YOU to use them. But PLEASE do not share them with other people. If you do share them, it will be a violation of our terms and conditions. You cannot share a course with another business. You can share your completed course with a business partner or an employee who will help you implement the content, but you cannot distribute the course or it will be a cause for legal action.
IMAGES AND ARTWORK: All artwork, video, and graphics used on this platform are either 1) owned by, photographed by, or created by Stacie Bloomfield. If Stacie Bloomfield does not hold the copyright for any media it shall be credited as such.
2. COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
We want this to be a safe and trusting community. We take the health and security of our community seriously.
Failure to comply may result in removal from the community
By being a part of this group, you agree to the following guidelines:
- I will treat all members with respect.
- I understand that admins have the right to delete unrelated or inappropriate comments or posts without notice.
- I will not use this community to gossip or to demean others.
- I understand that I cannot promote my products or services, affiliate links, or recruit other members of this group, directly or indirectly. I can only post my promotion links if someone has requested it.
- I will not use inappropriate, discriminatory, or illegal language.
- I will be kind, supportive, and will love on my fellow students throughout the program.
Any posts that violate these rules will be deleted without notice.
- Learn With Stacie Bloomfield may not publicly share any past and current students'/members' personal information, posts, or comments shared within Kajabi, Leverage Your Art, Our Facebook Group, or The Creative Powerhouse Society without explicit written consent from all parties.
- No email or social media direct message correspondence between past and current students/members and Learn With Stacie Bloomfield may be shared publicly unless with explicit written consent from all parties.
4. MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT TERMS/ CANCELLATION
I want you to be THRILLED by this course (Leverage Your Art) and/or membership (The Creative Powerhouse Society).
However, if you feel this course or membership isn't for you, here's how to proceed:
Monthly subscribers, payment is auto-drafted from your account in a monthly cycle.
Yearly subscribers, payment is auto-drafted every 12 months.
Monthly and Annual subscribers will have access to all content until you have filled out the "request to cancel" form located in the student portal and we have deactivated your account. After that point, all access to the content and membership will be revoked. You only have access to the content while you are an active member.
Membership refunds: We do not offer annual membership refunds.
Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel, you must do so before your next billing date which will be the same day each month (if the monthly plan was selected) or the same day each year (if the annual plan was selected). Please make note of the day of the month (or year) that your membership renews. Refunds are not available once the payment has been processed.
Membership pricing is locked in at the time of enrollment. If you cancel your Membership and return in the future, the fees will be subject to the price of Membership at the time of repurchase.
*Any refunds that differ from the term listed above are up to Stacie and her team to determine when appropriate*
Courses: My refund policy is modeled after other similarly structured online training programs.
Here are the details:
Participate in the first Module of the course, and if you're not satisfied, send me an email. Show me your completed assignments for each lesson (proof that you tried) and tell me why the course didn't work for you. Once I receive your completed course work, you'll get a complete refund.
The refund deadline is 14 days after the start of the course. Make sure this is the right investment for you as the refund period does have a firm deadline.
- The deadline exists because if you join the Leverage Course, I want you to get started.
- Completed Course Work. I'll ask for your completed course work for the first Module (proof that you tried) and ask what didn’t work for you.
- Please do not enroll if you just want to "check it out." The Leverage Course is for serious students only.
No refunds will be offered before the start of the Program. No exceptions.
After day 14, we will have moved too far into the course to issue a refund. We do not issue partial refunds. All payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 14 days and with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
For The Course:
All refunds after the 14-day period are discretionary as determined by Stacie Bloomfield or members of her team.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting my support team directly: [email protected]